As an Employee with Checkered Flag, you will be part of an established and family-owned organization with almost 50 years in the business. We have a healthy and dynamic company culture and are committed to the professional development of our employees. We offer paid sales and manufacturer training, as well as the potential for advancement to management positions. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and a generous benefits plan.
Degrees at Work
Because of our partnership with Strayer University, you can earn your Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree at no cost to you, your spouse, and/or your children! This feature comes standard for every Checkered Flag Employee. Enjoy a no-cost, no-debt, college degree at Checkered Flag!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit-Sharing Employer Contributions
- Flexible Spending Account for dependent care expenses
- Financial wellness tools and personal loans
- Long term care insurance
- Company paid life and short term disability insurance
- Life Insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- Employee and family discounts on sales, service, and parts
- Health Plans
- 24/7/365 access to telemedicine
- Health Savings Accounts with company contribution
- Flexible Spending
- Free Cleanings
- Orthodontia coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for dental expenses
- Free eye exams
- Discounts on contacts, lenses, and frames
- Flexible spending account for vision expenses
- On-Site health screenings and flu shots
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounted fitness center memberships
- On-site weight management programs
- Company Sponsored Fitness Challenges and Events
Time Off Benefits
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off - Accrual starts from Day 1
- More PTO earned with longevity
- Paid Holidays
- 8 Hours Paid Volunteer Time
- Leave of Absence Programs
- Company paid all-inclusive trips for top talent
Best In Show
Our staff not only enjoys some of the best time off in the auto industry, but they are giving as well! Each employee is given an additional 8 hours of paid time off to volunteer their time for a local charity. We also enjoy employee appreciation events like the annual picnic, employee recognition breakfast, and company sponsored trip for top performers! Come see for yourself why Checkered Flag is truly Where Winners Work.
It's a company really known for Trips, Prizes, and Giveaways.
-Employee review on Glassdoor
You must be logged in to post a comment.